Presenting: Marlin Landscape
As owners, we realized what would be imperative to our service business was “relationship building” and maintaining a level of confidence in the marketplace with vendors and customers. Fifteen years of relationship and team building has produced results which we feel allow us to proudly say that we are one of the top members of the landscape service providers in the Dallas Metroplex.
Our commitment was, and continues to be, to maintain superior performance and expertise in the service we perform and honor our obligations to our customers.
We understood to meet that responsibility we needed to create a workplace environment that provides training programs to advance the knowledge and proficiency of our workforce, along with an accessible management staff that is open to ideas and technical advancement. We continue to provide a sharing and solution based teamwork center that provides the top industry wages to attract the finest talent.
- We provide Concierge Services and a comprehensive package of property services;
- Design Team, which includes 3D compilations
- Estimating Department to provide accurate and timely service estimates
- Hardscape Installation Crews – concrete – brick – stone – arbors – retaining walls – fencing – pools – patios – outdoor kitchens – pavers
- Soft Scape Installations – plant material – sod – trees
- Chemical Treatment Team – disease analysis and treatment – fertilization – drenches – pre-emergent
- Irrigation Design - installation – repairs – trouble shooting – inspections
- Garden Management Maintenance Team – mowing, trimming, pruning, weeding, edging, hardscape cleaning, debris removal
- Garden Enhancement Services – Customized Seasonal Color designs and installations and refreshing landscape beds
- Arborist Services for Tree Trimming – removal – disease analysis and treatment
Our trucks are equipped with GPS tracking and our schedules and routes are provided via smart phone fleet technology. We can push emergency re-routing schedules to all of our crews with specific instructions. Crews can also provide pictures and notes regarding property concerns immediately back to the Consultants and Chemical Departments to provide immediate communications to our customers.
Principles of Marlin Landscape
Chris Bordano | Principal & Owner – Graduate of SMU:
Chris had a vision, developed the plan, brought the right people together at the right time and launched Marlin Landscape Systems. Through his hard work and continued dedication to “be the best”, Chris has set the example for all of us at Marlin to achieve our goals. Growth is his continued incentive and his fervor, intensity, diligence, and care guides all our paths.
Chase Schavrda | Principal & Owner – Graduate of SMU:
Chase’s “hands-on approach” is the perfect complement to help lead Marlin. His energy, fortitude, and conviction blend with his high standards to enable our successes. Chase instills respect for all individuals through valuing honest open communication, supporting individual development, and stressing the importance of client relations.